Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
When I was younger I had a period where I just stopped liking fighting games as much, and since I didn't like Tekken 7, SC6, MK11 and even now DOA6... I'm wondering if I should just stay away from them again for a while.

As much as I want to like DOA6 and keep playing, even casually, I just can't do it. I've already deleted it from my PS4. They keep making this game WORSE every patch that and the awful launch this game... Yeah, I'm out.
I'll miss you :(

KwonJigglypuff

Mai as Kasumi's and Honoka's rival (kunoichi/fire).
Kula as Marie-Rose's and NiCO's rival (ballet/blue).

These would look great once Tag Team is added to the game. These are the 4 faces of neo-DOA after all...

mizking

It's probably Kula. "Why include grown women as guest characters when you can just add more little girls instead?" - Koei Tecmo

1a9.gif

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
When I was younger I had a period where I just stopped liking fighting games as much, and since I didn't like Tekken 7, SC6, MK11 and even now DOA6... I'm wondering if I should just stay away from them again for a while.

As much as I want to like DOA6 and keep playing, even casually, I just can't do it. I've already deleted it from my PS4. They keep making this game WORSE every patch that and the awful launch this game... Yeah, I'm out.
I would advise, yes. Also had a similar concundrum myself. It's a very mentally taxing and fatiguing genre. Your brain needs time to rest and reset.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'd rather sniff a gorilla's asshole than be stuck with Kula. Specifically this gorilla:

latest
I would want Sie Kensou or Rock or Meintenkun or that really cute small old man Tung Fu(he's my second favorite male character in the base XIV roster, but it's definitely gonna be Kula. I don't mind her tho since I like her design and her long blue hime cut hair and how she carries herself xD

Jyu_Viole_Grace

I would want Sie Kensou or Rock or Meintenkun or that really cute small old man Tung Fu(he's my second favorite male character in the base XIV roster, but it's definitely gonna be Kula. I don't mind her tho since I like her design and her long blue hime cut hair and how she carries herself xD

Now that best boy is on KOF XIV I would love seeing him on DOA 6 as well.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Now that best boy is on KOF XIV I would love seeing him on DOA 6 as well.

Hopefully after the season 1 KOF girls come in they can add a male guest or maybe a new original character since we had 8 new girls from DOA5 to DOA6 and only 2 new guys from that time frame(minus guests and anyone who isn't an original DOA character). They should hold a contest where we could design one since I would like to enter one myself, we need anything that isn't moe or another Marie in DOA for at least one instance xD

Jyu_Viole_Grace

Hopefully after the season 1 KOF girls come in they can add a male guest or maybe a new original character since we had 8 new girls from DOA5 to DOA6 and only 2 new guys from that time frame(minus guests and anyone who isn't an original DOA character). They should hold a contest where we could design one since I would like to enter one myself, we need anything that isn't moe or another Marie in DOA for at least one instance xD

I don't like new DOA male characters since ... DOA 4, because I liked Eliot. Rig and especially Diego are ... uh, I guess too heavy focused in American tastes for me.

That's why I would like seeing characters like K', Kyo or Rock, I don't want more gorillas : (

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD