Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I really like Helena's baroque/late 19th century inspired costume, probably what all Helena fans have been waiting for, but I think Kasumi looks bland. Both the style and the colors.

Hm...probably the wrong thread to talk about this.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I love Kasumi's outfit. I think its the boots that draw me in. I would like Helena's more if not for that color tho.
I like the outfit but I low key am not feeling the boots, she should have worn some Mary Jane style heels or heel boots xD

Also Kasumi's ponytail is gonna be able to be broken, if you watch the video 0.5 speed you'll catch Kasumi's break blow face and her hair down

Screenshot_2019-01-08-00-08-21.png

You have to look very closely but you can see her hair down model since her ponytail isn't that wide and her bow is nowhere in sight either as it normal would
Screenshot_2019-01-08-00-07-50.png

juliusxcix

So I'm wondering if every base costume have 3 color variations? if so the costume list is going to look very cluttered, there should be like a left/right slider on each outfit with color options
i was thinking about this today. the costume system theyve been using will work terribly with all of the alts and customizable options. like. youd be scrolling forever.

Dr PaC

I like the outfit but I low key am not feeling the boots, she should have worn some Mary Jane style heels or heel boots xD

Also Kasumi's ponytail is gonna be able to be broken, if you watch the video 0.5 speed you'll catch Kasumi's break blow face and her hair down

View attachment 27024

You have to look very closely but you can see her hair down model since her ponytail isn't that wide and her bow is nowhere in sight either as it normal would
View attachment 27025
I wonder if the clothes will take damage too? I do see what you're talking about with the hiar, tho. Do you think the shoes will have their own accessory slot or will there just be a top and bottom? I agree heel boots would look better with that

i was thinking about this today. the costume system theyve been using will work terribly with all of the alts and customizable options. like. youd be scrolling forever.
Wouldnt that be a good thing, since it would seem you would have more options to mix and match??

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wonder if the clothes will take damage too? I do see what you're talking about with the hiar, tho. Do you think the shoes will have their own accessory slot or will there just be a top and bottom? I agree heel boots would look better with that
I don't think shoes will be involved, it would be cool but I think color swaps and hair and accessories changes is enough imo, and I wonder if that Kasumi outfit can be damaged as well since only her new default from what I've seen is able to be ripped so far
I think iirc the game will let you choose which costumes you want displayed on the characters select
I remember in that Christie showcase stream, those anime idol streamers pressed left and right to bring up different clothes tabs so I think you'll have the option to choose which outfits you want to be selectable right then and there like how Dissidia Final Fantasy NT does.
The customization UI actually reminds me of that game now that I think about it xD

Addictrian

Well that happens to Games all the time =) So its okay for me as long this Game will get better and it will. So now there is enough time to play the Demo and i hope it will be a Demo to play not only for PSN Plus Users :p

Addictrian

ost: 386995, member: 11498"]i was thinking about this today. the costume system theyve been using will work terribly with all of the alts and customizable options. like. youd be scrolling forever.[/QUOTE]

Yes thats what I was thinking ,too . And besides that there is some kind of color sheme i guess - most of the colors are white red and blue . So what is behind that ?

SaihateDYNAMO

Yes thats what I was thinking ,too . And besides that there is some kind of color sheme i guess - most of the colors are white red and blue . So what is behind that ?
Either those are the “default” recolors for each outfit and we can unlock more interesting ones, or they’re just simply not creative at all when it comes to recolors.

... or they really like America :bass:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD