Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I don't care for the dozenth Kasumi clone, I want the trailer for this beauty:

nyotengu-gif.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Phase is the second queen of DOA so y'all haters can hate all you want xD Phase and Nyo hopefully will be shown soon regardless, its the least they can do because of the delay. I just hope phase has priority first since she's more relevant to the story

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I almost feel sorry for KT & TN at times, I know they mean well and respect them for this but, Damn... some of "the fanbase" shouldn't be allowed to use a keyboard haha. I went ahead and asked a few questions, echoing DB's desire for the VF's to return (because I felt they fit DOA better than any other guest characters), along with Shimbori & co. attending & promoting all kinds of DOA6 events & tournaments.

Raansu

It depends on where they send me, tbh. If I can pick up a router and use a lan cable that would work, but if not, I may be forced to use wifi, if its even available where Im stationed.

I wouldn't count on it. Course I've been out for a long time now so things may be better, but both times I deployed to the middle east the bases had wifi....but it wasn't that great. I remember it took me 3 days to download Mass Effect 3 lol.

zoo

I honestly think Shimbori should just answer some of these questions with a flat No!
PS4 censorship? No! Senran Char? No! Momiji on Release? No! Boobs smaller? No! Jiggle Options? On and Off!

But they will avoid these questions and we will see the same stuff under every TV Tweet till release…
Even if they answer we'll still see the same stuff under their tweets

Dr PaC

lol we have wifi and internet almost everywhere i am talking here in Saudi Arabia
if u are coming here ill gladly help
Oh I wish I was going there, m8. I hear it’s real nice over there. Thanks for the offer of help tho. It’s much appreciated

I wouldn't count on it. Course I've been out for a long time now so things may be better, but both times I deployed to the middle east the bases had wifi....but it wasn't that great. I remember it took me 3 days to download Mass Effect 3 lol.
Word. It’ll be my second time deploying but this one shouldn’t be as bad as the first. Thanks for your service btw

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Oh I wish I was going there, m8. I hear it’s real nice over there. Thanks for the offer of help tho. It’s much appreciated
I feel bad for women that live there, they can’t do anything without permission of a man, not even get a driver’s license or go to college.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yeah by far the more interesting of the 2, actually curious what her story will be

I don' think she will have any story. :( Nyotengu is a preorder/DLC character after all. Since not everybody will have her, she can't be part of the story. At least that is my logic.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
I don' think she will have any story. :( Nyotengu is a preorder/DLC character after all. Since not everybody will have her, she can't be part of the story. At least that is my logic.
She can still be in the story and locked on the character select screen as well. Over DOA5's lifetime they have a lot of practice with independently locking characters via core fighters and through the DLC packages.

Ninoasker

Which is sad because literally every new character introduced in 5 is getting a story with the exception of her. Even though she’s the most interesting one out of them lol.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Could've sworn it was confirmed that she would be included, can't find where but I do remember that being answered. If I find it I'll post here

If that's the case I would be positively surprised. :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD