Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Y'know it really wouldn't be FSD without this asshat floating around vomiting hatred at DOA6 every time he posts something... If DOA6 was beginning to tank TN would have deployed their anti sink flotation devices.

s-l300.jpg

The lack of motivation, on at least some parts mine included, is coming from the casual side being momentarily distracted by the coming of MK11 which is turning quite a few heads. DOA6 is doing about as well as it could have hoped to in the current market.

TheTHCGamer

How many of those were topping the sales charts the first month of release?
COD BO4 and assassins creed odyssey just off the top of my head. In fact hose two games went on sale numerous times during the first 3 months of release even though they had strong sales.

Sometimes publishers will drop the price temporarily a Month or two after a game drops just because they want to keep the initial sales momentum going. A game isn't going to sell better after that 2 month period its smart to take advantage of that initial sales rush.

So regardless if it's a bad sign or not the price drop is a smart move. Hell SC6 released not to long ago and now you can find the game brand new for $19.99.

Point is fighting game prices dropping soon after release is the norm with how niche the genre still is.

Last edited:

Xion

if you mean because Season Pass 1 is numbered then...yeah obviously more are planned. I doubt anyone would expect the sequel to the game with 7 season passes would only have 1.

DyByHands

In that last interview (where they announced Shimbori wasditching director spot) they were already talking of the next pass. So it kinda was already confirmed.

P2p1mbs

Went thru a quick run in time attack to check for new intro and victory poses and while I saw a "new" intro, I didn't get any additional victory pose :mad:.

KwonJigglypuff

Haha I have to check these new censored versions. It reminds me of how much I preferred Rachel's costume this way (for some reason).

dbmuivc-0c8a3737-a6b4-454b-9adf-c644fbf30793.png

This filter could either be a great publicity or an endless joke for the game..

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD