Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Jyu_Viole_Grace

It was always inevitable it was going to be a female but to yet again choose another loli is hilariously pathetic and typical. We joke about it all the time but at this point Male DLC characters ain't happening with how hell-bent this idiotic company is on selling TnA and ignoring all characters with dicks no matter what.
Bye Bye Ein, Leon, and Genfu you guys dodged a bullet not being apart of this trainwreck embarrassment of a game.

I see logic isn't your strong point.

Base game: 13 females vs 11 males

Missing girls: Nyo, Phase, Alpha, Momiji and Rachel

Missing males: Gen Fu, Leon and Ein

Shimbori said originally Phase and Nyo weren't planned as playable characters and they were added as DLC because people asked for them, like Tira in SC VI. That's why Nyo looks like shit in DOA 6, because they rushed her even more than all other characters.

Bascically they prioritized male characters in base game and if you want more female characters you will have to pay.

But ey, looks like you would prefer more missing male characters instead, that way they would gladly offer you DLC male characters. You don't even know what you are asking for.

Also, are they selling TnA? lmao

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I’m actually pretty excited for Kula. View attachment 28571
D80A35A6-AEE9-494C-B855-F2066A36BCCA.jpeg

Jyu_Viole_Grace

Let's also take into account that SNK has also something say about which characters they want to push.

Years ago it would be Athena without doubt but nowadays Kula is more popular.

Ninoasker

I love Kula and I don’t mind her being the chosen one, what bothers me is that if they wanted her in as the DLC, they should’ve just ditched Mai to use her slot for Kula and then use the SECOND slot for a MALE KOF character (maybe K' so we could’ve had the Kula + K' duo)... but nooope, they had to use both for female characters, with one of them being a reused character DLC from 5... I swear Team Ninja and their shitty ass decisions make my blood boil. Fuck them and fuck their floppy ass DLC choices for an already floppy game.

SilverForte

kula is one of the worst choices they could have made. I would have taken almost literally any other kof character over her. if they wanted another female char why not someone like Kasumi Todoh or Blue Mary?

Jyu_Viole_Grace

We don't know even if it was TN idea because that Marie x Kula promotional art from years ago was in fact made by SNK.

You know, Geese makes sense in Tekken because he's another villain. Rock is for KOF XIV. Miss X and female Terry are joke characters in SNK Heroines. Terry was for Fighting Ex Layer. Iori was for Million Arthur because SNK Heroines had Thief Arthur ...

Maybe SNK wanted both Mai and Kula because they thought Kasumi VS Mai and Marie VS Kula was a fun idea.

We can argue about K' or Kyo as male characters but ... it isn't like SNK cares about them so it was Kula or Athena and current SNK also doesn't care about Athena.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I love Kula and I don’t mind her being the chosen one, what bothers me is that if they wanted her in as the DLC, they should’ve just ditched Mai to use her slot for Kula and then use the SECOND slot for a MALE KOF character (maybe K' so we could’ve had the Kula + K' duo)... but nooope, they had to use both for female characters, with one of them being a reused character DLC from 5... I swear Team Ninja and their shitty ass decisions make my blood boil. Fuck them and fuck their floppy ass DLC choices for an already floppy game.

I said the same thing regarding Mai. No actual hate against Mai since I like the character within SNK, but to reuse her again for the upcoming game is a literal slap no matter how popular she is. They could of included Kula first and then a completely different SNK character right after so that it's two entirely new characters.

werewolfgold

Just as a small primer from KOF 14:
"Kula is a modified human engineered by NESTS in order to oppose K'. She is able to instantly freeze the moisture in the air. As a result of her remodeling, her speech and actions appear to be younger than she actually is. After the fall of NESTS, she made peace with K' and began operating alongside him."

In other words, she's a 14-year-old that acts like an 8-year-old. lol

I think it's the whole underage thing she has going for her and such, idk how tall she is but her design imo seems to be that of a colder loner type loli, it may be because she's the original young girl of the game tho
She's 5'7" / 170cm.

She did have a more cold personality when she first was put into the games. But after she was freed from NESTS, she turned into a hyperactive brat that's obsessed with ice cream.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Just as a small primer from KOF 14:
"Kula is a modified human engineered by NESTS in order to oppose K'. She is able to instantly freeze the moisture in the air. As a result of her remodeling, her speech and actions appear to be younger than she actually is. After the fall of NESTS, she made peace with K' and began operating alongside him."

In other words, she's a 14-year-old that acts like an 8-year-old. lol

She's 5'7" / 170cm.

She did have a more cold personality when she first was put into the games. But after she was freed from NESTS, she turned into a hyperactive brat that's obsessed with ice cream.
Is she? I wouldn't know based on how she's presented in KOFXIV, she acts cold to Angel and she seems pretty devoid of feeling like how Nico is from what I've seen of her

Either way I think people will warm up to her, some of the people who don't like her now will use her and then probably drop/pocket her like how it was with Mai and Naotora when they were added

Derock

Actually, the personality of Kula is that she is very childish and most of the time, thinking of food (going from KOF 13's dialogue). Her beef with Angel is like a rivalry, sort of speak (didn't touch KOF 2001). Also, we may get her original haircolor (the blue hair is from her freezing power, she is actually a red head!)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD