Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
@Ninoasker It is true that people are getting the wrong idea with what Harada pulled there. Quite a bit of misinformation here, especially from one person up there lol. So far @inochinagi and @oMASTER LEGENDo got some of it right.

It is also true that Harada can be a troll (more directly to his social media interactions because it's social media), but even he knows he wouldn't actually commence an actual major troll attempt with an important discussion in live person because the companies would of booted him out of the roundtable that even "he" hosted", that would be bad trolling. His trolling were out of fun because Harada is all theatrical, just look at his intro to promote Tekken's S4, it's all acting and fun. (Poltergeist joke etc.) The picture he pulled from Hayashi and Itagaki is a joke. A light jest for their rivalry to promote their games, Itagaki being the example as he was the heel for DOA and Harada was the baby-face, they formed a rivalry within their own university they came from and after. Because of the recent events with DOA6, it is understandable for people to think the picture of Itagaki was an attempt to downplay DOA or to embarrass them, but because of how coincidental everything was, it is the perfect situation to make people "think that" using it as leverage despite not being the actual intent, like it could be used as a meme towards DOA due to Itagaki's expression there because well...it works lol, DOA6 did flop after all. Culture and respect is pretty important over there in Japan though, and a conversation between companies is one of them. It's all just a joke:

1) Harada still likes DOA. He specifically told people that they should play DOA6 at one point on Twitter and was even willing to put up his own money out of his own pocket to host a non-official tournament for DOA, VF, Tekken, and Soul Calibur for a 3D fighter spotlight if he had the time which never happened, part of it was mostly a direct challenge to Ono-san (Street Fighter when he was still directing) in regards to 2D fighters because of Ono's trash talk with 3D fighters not being all that and told Harada to just make Tekken a 2D fighter (obviously it was a joke which is just for rivalry).

But yeah, here's images of him playing DOA6 with Gill, which catches Harada in the act that it was actually all fun and games:

38514678_10213365840005789_8689085505461026816_n.jpg

38437972_10213365840445800_341543148066963456_n.jpg

38391744_10213365841005814_3875918959110782976_n.jpg

He's merely just a troll. Some people could get tired of his trolling (especially when it comes to game balance or whatever), but he's generally a good guy at heart and is willing to work and help other companies if it maintains the 3D genre to stay alive. It's all a ruse. A WWE storyline where in the backstage they are drinking, but play an act towards the audience.

Last edited:

HHH816

dude, no need to stick up for him, he's clearly embarrassed shimbori in front of the main player of the industries.

he's still a competitor to DOA.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor

And?

dude, no need to stick up for him, he's clearly embarrassed shimbori in front of the main player of the industries.

I mean hey, maybe if you didn't provide false information that it was the intent I wouldn't have. :D:ninja:. I understand your bias for DOA, but just hold that off for a few minutes.

KT did it to themselves by the way. If Harada was that guy i'm pretty sure he would of made up something to "actually" embarrass them. For Pete's sake, KT wanted to go first
dog_kek.jpg
. People don't have to drop the mic for that one lol.

Last edited:

oMASTER LEGENDo

Standard Donor

No the competitor to Doa6 is Doaxvv that game has 3,000 players active online, looks like it's a losing battle for doa6 already. How are we going to catch up to that who knows, when a side game beats the main line game it's very sad. I think alot of ppl are very upset they didn't get an announcement but Harada isn't to blame at all it's KT.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I really wonder how DOA turned out the way it did. DOA is not a bad game, but everything around it makes it look like a bad game.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
When the cat goes away the mice come out to play.

I don't care what Harada does in his spare time, but the joke wasn't funny. If Itagaki was there he wouldn't have done it.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
When the cat goes away the mice come out to play.

I don't care what Harada does in his spare time, but the joke wasn't funny. If Itagaki was there he wouldn't have done it.
Well... I laughed so to me it was funny. Many others found it funny too, everybody in that stream laughed and they weren’t laughing about Shimbori because he’s that much of a funny person. More of what Harada did, and honestly I respect Harada so much more because of it.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Well... I laughed so to me it was funny. Many others found it funny too, everybody in that stream laughed and they weren’t laughing about Shimbori because he’s that much of a funny person. More of what Harada did, and honestly I respect Harada so much more because of it.

I don't respect someone with zero balls. Itagaki is God and his stages for his games proved it.

marussya

Shimbori better ti stay out from DOA in future. Even Hayashi with milking of DOA5 was better. Game existed for 5 years, we didn't have any break until break before doa6 announcement. And DOAXVV has a big chance to exist for a long time like doa5s. The game had a chance to be supported until the end of the year or maybe more (couple of months after) . But stupid and greedy KT decisions killed it. I don't believe that TN invented such type of scheme for hair color. Game didn't get good profit, KT scheme didn't work and they decided to close game ASAP

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Shimbori better ti stay out from DOA in future. Even Hayashi with milking of DOA5 was better.

Shimbori also directed DOA5...... It's like people make shit up on the fly in this thread to whatever makes them feel good without doing a single bit of research. Sweet jesus.

Maybe next time explore your game options more that isn't solely on KT's list of games so that you don't have to pull their own hair out for whatever TN/KT is doing lol.

Last edited:

Chisa

I'm really curious what they mean when they say they are taking a break. Is the DOA series on hiatus? Does it mean DOA6 is on break and continues later or does it mean they are taking break DOA fully now and they are thinking DOA7 later.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I'm really curious what they mean when they say they are taking a break. Is the DOA series on hiatus? Does it mean DOA6 is on break and continues later or does it mean they are taking break DOA fully now and they are thinking DOA7 later.

It's the first. DOA6 is currently being worked on by a skeleton crew so members are getting lower and lower to work on other bigger projects, support for the vanilla version of the game is over but the mothership title of DOA6 is still a thing. It's only on temporary break so they might go back to the drawing board for DOA6 after break with possibly more members in an upgrade considering support for DOA6 (vanilla) is officially over (maybe even with actual budget this time since most of the problems come from this).

Despite DOA7 being the better choice of outcome (if they learned their lesson that is), still very unlikely since DOA6 is still relatively new. DOA6U is more believable at the moment.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD