Status
Not open for further replies.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Compare this $5 brown rectangle to lorelei which was free. The reason it's paid isn't the amount of work they put into it, you're paying $5 for the big sack of meat sitting there looking at you
That's likely true. I consider the free stages at this point to be gifts. I don't like this entitled attitude that some people have when it comes to additional content being free. At this point, we are owed nothing. It's different with something like SFV, which was an incomplete game and charges $10 for a stage. DOA5U & DOA5LR are complete games in comparison in terms of content. Let's not forget that there's also a Free-2-Play version for both the PS4 & XBone.

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

Compare this $5 brown rectangle to lorelei which was free. The reason it's paid isn't the amount of work they put into it, you're paying $5 for the big sack of meat sitting there looking at you

The stage is paid because its a crossover stage, and it happens to be dlc. DOA has had crossover stages before (the Metroid stage in Dimensions and the Halo stage in 4) but those were included in the game from the start, had they been dlc, they would also have been paid.

The crossover thing is also the main reason why some costumes are more expensive; TN likely had to spend some money to get the rights/permission to use the designs from their original creators and for all we know, TN and KT are sharing the profits of crossover costumes with their creators so it makes sense that they would charge more.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Anyone know when the stage will be out in US psn? I wanna hurry and painlessly buy the stuff quickly and be done with it

CFW

For a stage that costs 5 dollars it sure is... interesting.

Because Team Ninja are supposed to work for free right?

Charging money for something that affects gameplay is fucking stupid tho

A new character affects gameplay and they charge for those

Charging money for something that affects gameplay is fucking stupid tho.

Anyway, I don't think the stage is worth the money. Maybe if it was like 2 dollars cheaper I'd consider it.

Uncle_T

I dont like the AOT stage because i dont use the fantasy looking stages like the arctic stage(forgot the name)and lost world. Still gonna cop the AOT stage though.

Hailo_Hwm

Only got eliots bc... wellll.... self explanatory. Its Armin!

Kinda wish the clothes were on tighter... too bulky.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I only bought Ein...I like it alot! :-D Aside from maybe the green thing draping over his shoulder, I love the outfit as a whole, especially the pants and white shirt under the jacket. It's a bit bulky but it doesn't really bother me since it looks strangely normal at least on Ein.

Hailo_Hwm

I noticed that in a video! It looks as if they just gave Eliot the costume model of the bigger men and didn't scale it down to his slimmer size. Looks so weird. :/

Yeah.... . He has thunder theighs. Lol gonna buy jann's later and see if his pants are bulky.

I like the costume tho. Just perfer it slightly slimmer to fit his model.

DR2K

I seriously can't believe they're charging for a stage. Is it even accessible to someone that hasn't bought it online?

HHH816

the stage could have been better in if it's located on the street/rooftop village itself and titan can be seen roaming on the backgroud

this could be a sign of fatigue or lack of ideas in part of TN

Uncle_T

I just got the dlc for Rig, Hayabusa, and JL. For some odd reason i got the outfits for Kasumi, Christie, and Honoka too. Also got the new stage. Honestly, the dlc is pretty cool. I like the costumes that i bought but im not feeling the sheaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD