Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Leifasumi

I really had a high expectations that each character will have their own unique wedding costume because of the unreasonable price.

RetroMe91

I know everyone complains about the DOA season prices, but individually priced, the costumes weren’t bad compared to several other games. Dead by Daylight costumes cost well over $10 depending on its rarity if you choose to buy them. To buy the costumes in the shop for Apex Legends, you have to buy a $20 point pack because they are more expensive that the $10 point pack, but you don’t need to full amount for the $20...

SaihateDYNAMO

I just realized every single blue recolor is hideous, ugly and lazy.
Same goes for a good chunk of the boring red ones too. It’s mind boggling how little effort went into designing some of the recolors, while others got patterns and unique color combinations that aren’t just blue/black or red/brown... Some of them would have been saved if they changed the hair color too.

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
99% of all recolors in every fighting game are imo ugly. Doesn't help that they are usually garishly saturated. It's really annoying in DOA6 to wait for the regular version of a costume to unlock, but you get all the ugly recolors first. D:

kinda sucks when you get the wrong color and then you never get anything else for that same character >_<

zoo

I just want kasumi's ninja gaiden costume, don't understand why that isn't sold separately but the wedding costumes are

KwonJigglypuff

I understand that they want each character to have an easy-to-read color theme (Helena = blue, red, white, more rarely black, gold, purple, green), but yeah it's really boring!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD