Official DOA6 Costume Thread

SaihateDYNAMO

Why create a separate thread just to criticise a costume? It’ll be just like the hair thread, a load of shit.
The thread we're in now is techically just a "general discussion" about the costumes, but since full-on critiques would get pretty long (at least mine would if I posted any in this thread LOL), having a separate thread would be cool just to have a chance to go through each character's catalog and individually discuss them in full detail. Idk I was just throwing the idea out there. Also the hair thread is hilarious at times, it's just dead because there's not much to talk about anymore since we've seen em all for now. Wait till that hair DLC update drops lmaoo. I'm still waiting for them to give Lisa the long braids she deserves

Onryoki

Standard Donor
The thread we're in now is techically just a "general discussion" about the costumes, but since full-on critiques would get pretty long (at least mine would if I posted any in this thread LOL), having a separate thread would be cool just to have a chance to go through each character's catalog and individually discuss them in full detail. Idk I was just throwing the idea out there. Also the hair thread is hilarious at times, it's just dead because there's not much to talk about anymore since we've seen em all for now. Wait till that hair DLC update drops lmaoo. I'm still waiting for them to give Lisa the long braids she deserves
That’s your perception of this thread though, this is already a specific thread for costumes, where we already discuss and criticise the costumes. It’s kinda unnecessary to create a “critique” thread when everybody already gives their opinions of the costumes here anyway.

Ninoasker

I’m just happy they weren’t harsh with Baeman and his dad-with-no-fashion-sense tier preorder costume
C1461D84-310C-48B7-A5B2-91695D065590.jpeg

Kodachi

Standard Donor
You can only change Lisa's hairstyle in her regular non wrestling outfits like the scientist and business attire. I would like the option though to take her mask off on her wrestling outfits.
I have 0 costumes for Lisa STILLL
I’m just happy they weren’t harsh with Baeman and his dad-with-no-fashion-sense tier preorder costume
View attachment 27984
cannot wait till costume contest season ... if it even happens.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Okay, everyone will find this super nerdy and probably so typically me, but I occasionally played a game in DOA5LR (which had many hundreds of costumes) with myself similar to a fashion critique. I would start Versus against the CPU with randomized characters, so that I would also get to play and see characters and costumes that I usually never use, and in the win pose I would zoom in and out and pan the camera around the character and costume to rate the categories: costume design, modelling quality and texture quality on a scale from 1 to 10. I would then combine the points to get an overall rating of that model. It was so much fun and I would always be excited which character and costume would come randomely next.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

DyByHands

Okay, everyone will find this super nerdy and probably so typically me, but I occasionally played a game in DOA5LR (which had many hundreds of costumes) with myself similar to a fashion critique. I would start Versus against the CPU with randomized characters, so that I would also get to play and see characters and costumes that I usually never use, and in the win pose I would zoom in and out and pan the camera around the character and costume to rate the categories: costume design, modelling quality and texture quality on a scale from 1 to 10. I would then combine the points to get an overall rating of that model. It was so much fun and I would always be excited which character and costume would come randomely next.

tenor.gif

I live for this post!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
When they dissed Lisa's outfits but yet praised Hitomi's deluxe outfit...
7f670790-8b0d-0131-9263-0e65689a3375.gif

Lol, Hitomi's deluxe costume is an atrocity. It's not just a super bland and undetailed design, it is also modelled and textured poorly, especially the top. You can literally count the polygons on her angular chest. XD

On the other hand I was happy to finally unlock Lisa's new casual DOA6 outfit yesterday (the one with the blazer and red pants), looks pretty fine. :)

Did... did you miss what I was talking about that they just massively buffed the pattern drop rates? They are massive buffs, mind you so don't really do Quest Mode unless you want to get everything if you want to aim for costumes.
I see. Well, Nyo looks damn sexy in it, so I'm content for now. Wouldn't mind a set for the others later on.
There was a mod for the PC that gave the other girls the catsuits that was only for Honoka. It had the high heeled boots which were different than Nyo's catsuit. I have a PS4 and just wish for catsuits for all the girls in DOA6.

KwonJigglypuff

tenor.gif

After listening to Chamber of Potential's runway music, I was thinking about doing a "Rupaul reaction video to the new female costumes". Categories are "Fighting Extravaganza" and "Best Casual Realness".

crying.gif

Hitomi had to sashay away..
rupauljudgingyou.gif

Jadeinchains

Honestly I'd be here for people to just post some of their more indepth thoughts about some of there favourite... ( or most hated ;) ) outfits. I always find stuff like that fun to read lol. :p

View attachment 27987

Hitomi...your "wrestling realness" look this week failed to..pack any punch, I'm sorry my queen but...you are up for elimination.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I think my favorite outfits of 6 are Kasumi’s DLC costumes, Raidou’s purple recolours, NiCO’s seasonpass costume and her winter jacket and Tina’s casual outfit with the tank top.
View attachment 27987
Hitomi, Bayman you are both up for elimination. 2 queens stand before me, ladies this is your last chance to impress me and save yourself from elimination. The time has come, for you to lip sync. For. Your. Life!

bond76876

i have 158/700 for hitomi costume 4 basically her white tank top and jeans wat charachter would u recomend for me to use to unlock tho outfit

bond76876

i have 158/700 for hitomi costume 4 basically her white tank top and jeans wat charachter would u recomend for me to use to unlock tho outfit

P2p1mbs

Any word on when they will update the game so costume points are given to the character you use rather than a random character?

Jadeinchains

I imagine we can expect to see the vol 2 wedding outfits soon? what with the vol 1 outfits about to release and stuff.
Just please allow us to buy them individually TN since I know I will want Lisa's but I don't know for everyone else's.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD