Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Radiance

They don't look too bad, but I still won't be getting them since I can't buy them separately so lol. I'd prefer some legacy costumes or something similar to legacy costumes that has that "D.O.A" feel.

zoo

Not buying costumes til we get something wild like a final fantasy or shonen crossover

Imo they should aim to packs like these ones:

A lot great and unique designs, just like Deluxe pack.

These two packs for this season pass are ... underwhelming.
The fighter force ones were great, basically what I used primarily for Kasumi and Momiji. Didn't know they existed until I won one of those twitter giveaways

Xhominid The Demon Within

I like how I'm getting all of these passive aggressive posts at me for daring to say something people disagree with...

And you don't need to name names when it's obvious how you are addressing it too, class act guys.
"I'll bitch at you... but I won't say it's you I'm doing it at" Either grow a spine and call me out for my opinion if you don't like it or respect my opinion and don't try and throw your passive aggressive crap at me.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Even though we’re getting fetish dlc again, I’m happy so far the males are a part of the fetish DLC as well. Unlike in DOA5LR. I really hope we’ll get legacy costumes. Or the samurai warriors mashup again. We need mashup costumes because sometimes they look stunning.

Ninoasker

It's not only guys lol. Tina, Lisa & Honoka literally all have same costume with slight recolor...
Everyone shares the same costume with another character but different textures, that’s for sure. The disappointment comes from the male characters having literally ONE costume shared between ALL of them, while the girls at least have 2 or 3 types so it’s more “variety”. Still, pretty cheap lol.
People truly paid 90€ for a Season Pass that includes copypaste contents like this... oof

SaihateDYNAMO

I like how I'm getting all of these passive aggressive posts at me for daring to say something people disagree with...

And you don't need to name names when it's obvious how you are addressing it too, class act guys.
"I'll bitch at you... but I won't say it's you I'm doing it at" Either grow a spine and call me out for my opinion if you don't like it or respect my opinion and don't try and throw your passive aggressive crap at me.
Do we really have Xhominid The Demon Within saying these costumes have “individuality”?
tenor.gif

This is disappointing cheap minimal-effort trash but I had my expectations low from the get go. At this point I would rather wait 3 months for costumes that aren’t copy pastes than get whatever the hell this and those mail-order bride outfits were. No wonder they didn’t reveal the entire season pass all at once! Plus, they expect us to pay for the entire pack if we want even one of them?? SMH!!

Is that better?

Xhominid The Demon Within

Do we really have Xhominid The Demon Within saying these costumes have “individuality”?
tenor.gif

This is disappointing cheap minimal-effort trash but I had my expectations low from the get go. At this point I would rather wait 3 months for costumes that aren’t copy pastes than get whatever the hell this and those mail-order bride outfits were. No wonder they didn’t reveal the entire season pass all at once! Plus, they expect us to pay for the entire pack if we want even one of them?? SMH!!

Is that better?

Yeah, atleast you grew a spine when you addressed me rather than trying to be passive aggressive because you dislike my opinion.
So don't try and pretend that you "have" to do that poor boo.
My opinion on the costumes still stands in that they do atleast have some individuality and it was obvious that they wasn't going to be massively different like you guys continue to hope and believe other games somehow do so in regularity when they equally don't.

You can be disappointed in this, that's your God-Given right but don't be whining in a huff that not everyone agrees with you to being passive aggressive like a Chihuahua.

RetroMe91

Is there a video or pictures of the individual costumes? I just want to see the differences between colors and styles of each character.

Tbh... wish the men’s were a bit “sexier”. Like a bit more open or something, like Jack Sparrow open. We need more chest showing on these pirates. Haha.

Ninoasker

Is there a video or pictures of the individual costumes? I just want to see the differences between colors and styles of each character.

Tbh... wish the men’s were a bit “sexier”. Like a bit more open or something, like Jack Sparrow open. We need more chest showing on these pirates. Haha.
The kind of costumes the men deserve but won’t get cuz TN lacks of any creativity (especially when it comes to male characters) :tina:
sexy-guy-dressed-pirate-260nw-74510326.jpg

b56440361d8392da4f960ccfbccdc135.jpg

f2f42fc341bd847b264b48921b467330.jpg

Addictrian

I am super highly dissapointed :( . I hate the Fact i bought the Season Pass . I lost money on cheap Copy Paste Costumes . Im an Idiot . Why tell me why is there this fact that they just be not creative and cant handle INDIVIDUAL Costumes ? Create something good for Our Money that blows us away.......Is this to much to ask for =?
Anybody has an Answer ?

The Males are included ,Wow . All the same Costume - Oh my Gosh :(

Whats wrong and why ? Im devastated.

Yurlungur

What really bugs me most of all about these costumes is those are where their resources and time were allocated too. Not putting effort into lobbies immediately, Not really having more then one intro/outro, not into a lot of thoughts about gameplay with force techs being so tragically nerfed into the ground and that bullshit stepping system which was not implemented properly.

So if you're gonna put your time and money into costumes why aren't they nice? Why does every guy get the same costume and it's just recoloured? Also for anyone please don't try to justify this behaviour at all. This game came out in February and this isn't even slightly excusable.

Addictrian

What really bugs me most of all about these costumes is those are where their resources and time were allocated too. Not putting effort into lobbies immediately, Not really having more then one intro/outro, not into a lot of thoughts about gameplay with force techs being so tragically nerfed into the ground and that bullshit stepping system which was not implemented properly.

So if you're gonna put your time and money into costumes why aren't they nice? Why does every guy get the same costume and it's just recoloured? Also for anyone please don't try to justify this behaviour at all. This game came out in February and this isn't even slightly excusable.

What can we do to change this =?

Ninoasker

What can we do to change this =?
Nothing. Shimbori said that they're aware the game had a regular reception, yet they keep pumping out this kind of stuff. Clearly, they're releasing this kind of DLCs to stuff the Season Pass with them so people who paid for it don't complain, so they just put the minimum effort in them. Wouldn't be surprised if they either:
-don't announce a 2nd season pass
-take some time to announce one
-already start working on DOA6U lol

Brute

Standard Donor

I like how you're making a passive aggressive post at people for daring to disagree with you.

And you don't need to name names when it's obvious how you are addressing it too, class act.

Stew

What really bugs me most of all about these costumes is those are where their resources and time were allocated too.
I have an unreasonable suggestion. Run DOA6. Seems easy, but buckle up, it will only get harder. Go to Main menu, then Options, then go to Credits. Here comes the hardest part: READ and COMPREHEND DOA6 credits. You might notice that TN has separate teams for Game Engineering and Game Design, System Engineering and Tools& Libraries Programming, Character Art and Environment Art, etc. It shows that DOA6 is the result of coordinated effort of multiple people with expertise in different fields. Roughly speaking DOA6 team is split into Engineers and Designers. Engineers work on staff like implementation of gameplay mechanics and online infrastucture and Designers work on stages, costumes, art etc. You can make engineer to design some costume but it won't end up pretty; you can make Designer work on lobbies - it will be buggy. Yeah, it's kinda hard to grasp. Just remember: different people work on costumes and gameplay and said people are not interchangable.
Not putting effort into lobbies immediately,
Lobby branch can be traced all the way back to DOA6 release...
Not really having more then one intro/outro,
DOA6 is not about intro's and outtro's. It's about what happens between them.
not into a lot of thoughts about gameplay with force techs being so tragically nerfed into the ground and that bullshit stepping system which was not implemented properly.
I'm afraid that changes to FT's and revamped SSA are results of lots of thoughts, discussions and player feedback. Also SSA work as described - no problems here. You may not like SSAs or may be unable to use or deal with SSA - that's your problems

So if you're gonna put your time and money into costumes why aren't they nice? Why does every guy get the same costume and it's just recoloured?
IMO each of season pass costumes nice by itself. And that's the most important thing. DOA6 costumes are for use in 1-on-1 fights, where you see only 2 costumes at a time. Nobody mains dozen characters - usually one or two. And TN recognises that. So it is not a big deal that some costumes are recolors. Such costumes do not work in group photos - that's a shame for sure. Also do not buy DLC you don't need unless you have money to burn.
Also for anyone please don't try to justify this behaviour at all. This game came out in February and this isn't even slightly excusable.
LOL. DOA6 was released March 1st 2019 (UTC timezone). It is written everywhere, so you definitely know it. Why such obviuos lie if you are SO RIGHT? Maybe because actually you are tragically wrong about everything?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD