Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Addictrian

After the last update there are some visual updates ive noticed . the white balance was changed and some Hair mess is fixed .Kasumi .Kokoro even Honoka have thicker hair =)

I think they start realizing want went wrong and fix it.

But ill wait for 2020 and SP 4 to be specific about that =)

RetroMe91

I noticed that a tweet from the Japanese twitter account for DOA6 showed Tina wearing her bunny costume with the Santa hat, so it seems the Santa hats can be used in other costumes. That’s a nice inclusion, with they had done that with other dlc. I want to be able to use the hair that’s adorned with flowers on other outfits besides swimsuits and sundresses.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I noticed that a tweet from the Japanese twitter account for DOA6 showed Tina wearing her bunny costume with the Santa hat, so it seems the Santa hats can be used in other costumes. That’s a nice inclusion, with they had done that with other dlc. I want to be able to use the hair that’s adorned with flowers on other outfits besides swimsuits and sundresses.
I posted a status about this days ago.

SaihateDYNAMO

I recently bought Momiji. Her only casual outfit being behind a paywall irks me!
Yeah TN/KT doing that was definitely in poor taste. They should have designed brand-new wrestling gear for her Deluxe outfit and then saved the red shirt for a future free revival. I guess that made too much sense for them to realistically do?

werewolfgold

It's somewhere in the options. I've never tried to turn it on. But, it would apply to wardrobe, too, I would think.

Now, if it's NOT that, and they actually did just pull a SFV Juri on it...then that's dumb. Given that Christie's outfit exists and they could've just...not put it in the game to begin with. lol

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's somewhere in the options. I've never tried to turn it on. But, it would apply to wardrobe, too, I would think.
Oh that's the exposure option, it doesn't apply to anything other than the versus mode as far as i know, that Rachel costume has just been toned down basically and I don't think it'll change unless they had a new option enabled in the patch the famitsu people were using to test her out, and I don't think they would use that willingly

HHH816

y_5dece4dc489bd.jpg

from famitsu, yeah confirm they censored it

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD