Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Onryoki

Standard Donor
like those petitions are going to help. All we can do is address the issues, I’m sure they’ll fix those in a while. It has no point to complain all day and spam their twitter.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Season 3 has been determined. No petition will help. People have literally seen the bunny outfits and that's it so how would anyone take it seriously? Team NINJA is no doubt going to add fetish costume packs on the side, and people aren't idiots... or shills for buying them if it's how they want to spend their money. KT isn't the only beneficiary of money made on the outfits being sold as this directly effects Team NINJA.

Rachel is totally confirmed for this season btw. I don't need to explain further. I remember some people shockingly said she wouldn't return, and now those people can directly eat crap. It will be refreshing to see Rachel's sexy body, and beautiful perfect face. Leon players should have used Leon at tournaments, and maybe he would be in the same situation as Rachel.

P2p1mbs

Rachel is totally confirmed for this season btw. I don't need to explain further. I remember some people shockingly said she wouldn't return, and now those people can directly eat crap. It will be refreshing to see Rachel's sexy body, and beautiful perfect face. Leon players should have used Leon at tournaments, and maybe he would be in the same situation as Rachel.

ALL my complaints about 6 so far will be forgiven once Rachel returns. I don't care what else they do afterwards as long as she's back :D

KwonJigglypuff

Rachel is not my favourite character but she is the only amazon we have and her fighting style was interesting. She is not the character I would have prioritized, but since we have Momiji now, I'm curious to see her new moves.

The fact that TN didn't design at least ONE new costume for Momiji (and presumably Rachel) is really stupid. Not really worth the money due to the fact they were included in DOA5 Ultimate.

P2p1mbs

The fact that TN didn't design at least ONE new costume for Momiji (and presumably Rachel) is really stupid. Not really worth the money due to the fact they were included in DOA5 Ultimate.

I like to think that since every girls' default outfit are all relatively sensible, Rachel would have a new, less revealing default costume as well but since she's DLC, that likely wont be the case. Let's just wait and see in the next few months.

Hopefully, her return wont draw as much complaints compared to the recycled DLC costume sets coming with her in this next pass (her own recycled costumes included).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You guys act like people won't already laugh and not take the series seriously no matter what they do xD

And there's nothing wrong with thinking your favorite character looks the best/has the best body, that doesn't make you "weird" imo. You should be thinking people who buy the DLC anyway because their money keeps the series going when game copies aren't being bought

SaihateDYNAMO

Season 3 has been determined. No petition will help. People have literally seen the bunny outfits and that's it so how would anyone take it seriously? Team NINJA is no doubt going to add fetish costume packs on the side, and people aren't idiots... or shills for buying them if it's how they want to spend their money. KT isn't the only beneficiary of money made on the outfits being sold as this directly effects Team NINJA.

0617DC70-56FF-4765-91CC-DE3F0F0E5CEB.jpeg

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Yeah, 'cause that's totally why he's behind Rachel and Momiji. Because Momiji was used in so many tournaments.

I think Momiji and Leon were neck and neck... But yeah since she's a girl she breaks the tie.

These are the fans TN continue to cater to. waifu lusting weirdos are far more important than anyone else and why the series will continue being a laughing stock :rolleyes:

I will try and not take that personal since I'm gay. Like I said, part of it is me, part of it is you for never picking Leon at a tournament. Congratulations to the people complaining about a guy not making it to a primary female fighting game.

Bro, you just posted cringe.

Do you put money into my bank account? Nope. So I don't give a fuck what you think, but I think a picture of Marie Rose with balls would be a lot more cringe if you ask me.

I'm getting what I want. I take insults and complaints with a grain of salt, especially since some of you have acted like two year olds in the process of asking for your man back.

Brute

Standard Donor
I think Momiji and Leon were neck and neck... But yeah since she's a girl she breaks the tie.
>notes how there has not been a single male DLC character in DOA's entire history.
>notes that Rachel had higher tournament use than Momiji, but Momiji was included first.
>make bad joke about tournament presence somehow being a factor in who KT decides to make as DLC

Yeah. What a tie breaker.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
>notes how there has not been a single male DLC character in DOA's entire history.
>notes that Rachel had higher tournament use than Momiji, but Momiji was included first.
>make bad joke about tournament presence somehow being a factor in who KT decides to make as DLC

Yeah. What a tie breaker.

Are you aware that Momiji was
demanded? The few people asking for Leon aren't nearly as vocal about it, and it definitely is a factor.

If it wasn't for Rachel's tournament presence there is no doubt in my mind they would have fucked her over like they are going to with Leon.

Brute

Standard Donor
Are you aware that Momiji was
demanded?
You are supporting my point. They're basing their choices on market demand, not competitive tournament history/usage, which is a completely irrelevant factor. Nyotengu was like never used in tournaments but there she was on day one. Tournament use is not a factor KT considers in their DLC selection whatsoever.

If it wasn't for Rachel's tournament presence there is no doubt in my mind they would have fucked her over like they are going to with Leon.
Your mind could use a reality check.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
You are supporting my point. They're basing their choices on market demand, not competitive tournament history/usage, which is a completely irrelevant factor. Nyotengu was like never used in tournaments but there she was on day one. Tournament use is not a factor KT considers in their DLC selection whatsoever.

Your mind could use a reality check.

I'm backing your point because Leon doesn't have either. He's not used in tournaments, and nobody that claims to love him is demanding him.

Personally, I like Leon, but if he didn't return it wouldn't surprise me, and not just because he's male.

Lycanthrope -R-

Do you put money into my bank account? Nope.
Does this mean your silence can be bought?

but I think a picture of Marie Rose with balls would be a lot more cringe if you ask me.
...wat? You're not helping your case.

Congratulations to the people complaining about a guy not making it to a primary female fighting game.
Didn't DOA have more men than women until DOA5 Ultimate was done with all of its DLC or something? It's not really that weird to ask for a male character.

And there's nothing wrong with thinking your favorite character looks the best/has the best body, that doesn't make you "weird" imo.
Given that a lot of body models in this game and the last were largely reused from each other...it's a little weird.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD